Candidates / Employees
ALS Real Time Safety Management
Safety at Alliance is paramount. We want all of our employees to go home to their loved ones how they came to work. We all go to work to achieve an outcome for our team or business and to be able to do the things we want to do in our time off. We want everyone in our workforce to be proactive about safety and feel comfortable to communicate or relay safety shares, issues or concerns back to us, so that we can review and investigate to achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders.
What you can do as an employee to help in keeping yourself and your mate safe:
- Do not enter or work on a site that you have not completed an induction or familiarisation for
- Make sure you are wearing all the site required PPE
- Make sure you are fit for work, you are adequately hydrated and rested before you commence a shift
- Be alert, and practice active listening in your pre/start or toolbox talk. This information is vital to the days work ahead of you so listen carefully and ask any questions at this point if you are confused about a task or the safety of the task.
- Follow all site rules, company procedures and use of PPE and equipment. These have all been developed over time to control any hazard and decrease risk to you on site
- If your mate isn’t wearing his/her hard hat correctly or safety glasses or gloves pull them aside and remind them to replace it before the continue on the job, you might save them from injury that could impact them for the rest of their lives.
- Utilise all tools given to you in the form of risk assessment so that you can plan your tooling and identify any hazards prior to starting to task
- Remember to look after your mate on site and question your supervisor on the spot if things don’t look quite right. We all have a shared commitment to safety so if you have any feedback please leave it in the form below and one of our consultants will contact you within 24hrs.